Sweet, juicy raspberries are the star of this cheesecake. The chocolate ganache, made creamy like milk chocolate by using almond milk, is a delicious addition to the top of the cake. The combination of creamy cashew cheesecake filling speckled with raspberries, the chocolate ganache topped with even more raspberries, and the crumbly date and oat base is something you'll dream about.
Raw Raspberry and Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Raspberry and Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Base:
- 1 cup (approximately 12) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
For the Filling:
- 2 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Chocolate Ganache:
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup almond milk, plus more if needed
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
How to Prepare Raw Raspberry and Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Soak cashews overnight in water then drain water out in strainer.
- Soak dates in warm water for 10 minutes prior to making the base then rinse water out. Blend all base ingredients until combined. Line your springform pan with baking paper and press down until even and set in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Blend the cashews, maple syrup, coconut water, coconut oil, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth, then add in raspberries and stir through with a spoon (do not blend the raspberries). Pour the filling on top of the base and set in freezer for 6 hours.
- In a saucepan, pour in water about half way and bring to boil. In a heat-proof bowl, add in chocolate and place in the saucepan to melt, keep watching it and stirring it as you don't want it to over cook or burn.
- Slowly add the almond milk and keep stirring until melted and smooth. Add more almond milk, if needed. Pour the ganache on the top of the cake and smooth over evenly with a spoon, add the raspberries and place in freezer to set overnight.
- Gently remove the cake pan, take out the cake, and let it defrost for about an hour before serving.
To Make the Base:
To Make the Filling:
To Make the Chocolate Ganache:
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 5417 | Total Carbs: 687 g | Total Fat: 273 g | Total Protein: 104 g | Total Sodium: 194 g | Total Sugar: 407 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.