Easy biscuits that are a great way to start the day!
Quick and Easy Biscuits [Vegan]
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Vegan Milk
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- Start by preheating your oven to 400ºF and lightly greasing a pan.
- Next in a small bowl add the vegan milk and apple cider vinegar and allow it to sit and curdle.
- In a larger bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Using a wooden spoon stir this so everything is combined.
- Now add in the curdled milk and oil. Mix this until it form a nice dough ball then transfer it onto a floured surface and kneed it for a few minutes.
- Next roll out your dough so its about 1/2 inch thick and cut it out using whatever shaped cutter you prefer.
- Put them in your pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- They should be nice and toasty on top once they’re done. Let them cool for a few minutes them enjoy!
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile