Transform those traditional rice krispie treats into something more fun with these Pumpkin Spice Caramel Rice Krispie Treats! Made without any marshmallows or butter, brown rice krispies are layered with a homemade dairy-free caramel sauce for a simple yet delicious treat!
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Rice Krispie Treats [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Spice Caramel Rice Krispie Treats [Vegan]
- 4 cups brown rice crisp cereal
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup vegan caramel sauce or caramel of choice
How to Prepare Pumpkin Spice Caramel Rice Krispie Treats [Vegan]
- Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the cereal, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt. Stir until cereal is well incorporated.
- Add half of the cereal mixture into the prepared pan. Cover with wax paper and press down firmly. Spread caramel sauce over top and distribute evenly. Press remaining cereal mixture over top, using wax paper to evenly press down firmly into the pan.
- Place pan in the fridge to set for an hour. Slice into 12 bars.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.