These tartlets have a 3 ingredient gluten-free crust, along with a 3 ingredient filling which tastes absolutely divine! The crust is light and crumbly, tastes just like a pastry, and the filling is ultra creamy, rich and luxurious. Perfect to enjoy for the new year!
Praline Deer Tartlets [Vegan]
Ingredients for the crust
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
Ingredients for the filling
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons of vegan chocolate spread
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Ingredients for the topping
- 3 ingredient cookies
- Dark Chocolate
For the Crust:
- Pre-heat your oven to 360ºF and line 6 mini tartlet tins with greaseproof paper or grease with vegan butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the plain flour, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix and bring together with your hands until a dough forms.
- Press the dough into the lined tins, prick the base with a fork and pop into the oven to bake for 9-10 minutes, until golden in color. Allow to cool fully before filling.
For the Filling:
- Place the coconut cream into a bowl and add in the vegan chocolate spread and vanilla extract. Whip together until combined and light.
- Spoon around 2 tablespoons of mixture into each tartlet case and smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- Pop the tartlets into the fridge to set. This will take around 3 hours. You can place them into the freezer for an hour.
- Decorate with some dark chocolate antlers and 3 ingredient cookies , decorated with more dark chocolate.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge and best eaten within 3 days!