When it comes to vegan punches (or drinks), using cashews as the creaminess factor is the secret sauce to it all.
Peanut Punch [Vegan]
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Vegan Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked overnight (See Notes!)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons organic rolled oats, GF
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender (adding the wet ingredients first, followed by the remaining ingredients) and blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. NOTE: If punch is too thick, simply add an additional 1/4 cup milk.
- To serve, pour punch into prepared glass(es) and top with CocoWhip, sliced bananas, or melted peanut butter, if desired.
- Sip and enjoy!
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, tightly sealed or in a covered mason jar, ensuring that you drink it within the same day for best taste and consistency. To best soak cashews, add 1 cup of cashews to a bowl or measuring cup and cover with cold water, sealing the top with plastic wrap and leaving it out (at room temp.) overnight. When ready to use, drain and rinse. If not able to soak overnight, simply cover cashews with boiling water and let sit for 30 minutes, drain, + rinse.