Oven roasted tomato bruschetta might be one of the easiest appetizers ever. All they really require is some good quality bread and the best tomatoes. These are a little different than your regular bruschetta though. Are you ready to learn how you can make oven baked tomato bruschetta? Lets get started!
Oven Roasted Tomato Bruschetta [Vegan]
- 2 slices of bread
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 1 garlic
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch chives or oregano or basil
- Cut the tomatoes in half and dice the onion. Combine with a tablespoon of olive oil. Season the tomato mix with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pre-heat the oven at 440°F and roast the tomatoes for at least 20 to 25 minutes or until the tomatoes are dry and the liquids from the tomato have evaporated. Take two slices of bread and toast them in the oven for 15 minutes at 440°F or in a pan with some vegan butter.
- Rub the toasted bread with the halved raw garlic. Take the tomatoes out of the oven and put them in a bowl. Crunch them with a spoon and add a splash of balsamic vinegar (optional) and some chives to the tomato mix. Scoop the roasted tomato on the roasted bread.