Oranges are such great fruits. They are really healthy and packed with vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin A! There's so many different ways to consume them––why not try making orange jam. This is such and quick and easy jam to make for when you're craving something sweet to put on toast or oatmeal. Strawberry jam is fun, but why not switch it up! Try out this orange jam––it's delicious!
Orange Jam [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Orange Jam [Vegan]
- 35 1/3 ounces oranges (peeled)
- 17 1/2 ounces sugar (adjust based on sweetness of oranges)
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Prepare Orange Jam [Vegan]
- Wash and peel oranges.
- Cut them in small pieces and place them in a pot on medium heat.
- Stir often.
- When the liquid starts to evaporate, add sugar and keep stirring. When thick, add lemon juice.
- Cooking time was 20 – 25 minutes. Store while hot in hot sterilized jars.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.