Oranges are such great fruits. They are really healthy and packed with vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin A! There's so many different ways to consume them––why not try making orange jam. This is such and quick and easy jam to make for when you're craving something sweet to put on toast or oatmeal. Strawberry jam is fun, but why not switch it up! Try out this orange jam––it's delicious!
Orange Jam [Vegan]
- 35 1/3 ounces oranges (peeled)
- 17 1/2 ounces sugar (adjust based on sweetness of oranges)
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wash and peel oranges.
- Cut them in small pieces and place them in a pot on medium heat.
- Stir often.
- When the liquid starts to evaporate, add sugar and keep stirring. When thick, add lemon juice.
- Cooking time was 20 – 25 minutes. Store while hot in hot sterilized jars.