It is super tasty, easy to make, and there is minimal clean up after too. You would think that a meal jam-packed with flavor like a curry would take a lot of time to make and clean up after. But not this one-pot wonder!
One-Pot Thai Cauliflower Curry [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk
- 1 medium-sized red pepper, sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 398ml can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- handful of coriander
- Chili flakes to taste (I used 1 teaspoon)
- Salt to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, add coconut oil, onion, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, and turmeric and combine.
- Reduce heat for a slow simmer, add cauliflower, red peppers, and chickpeas. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over rice or quinoa and garnish with chili flakes, coriander.