This banana bread tastes incredible and it's incredibly simple to make. This hearty loaf combines bananas with almonds butter and walnuts to make a dense, moist, and nourishing bread. It's the perfect quick breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack.
One-Bowl Almond Butter Banana Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for One-Bowl Almond Butter Banana Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 medium-sized over-ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (more if you want a sweeter bread)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free rolled oats, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, crushed, plus more for topping
How to Prepare One-Bowl Almond Butter Banana Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pre-heat your oven to 350°F
- Add the bananas, almond milk, maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and coconut oil to the food processor and blend them until they're mostly smooth. A little chunky is ok but you don’t over blend or the batter might get gummy.
- Add the batter into the prepared baking pan using a spatula and stir in the remaining oats and walnuts, mix well. Top with more nuts if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning it halfway through. Check that a fork or toothpick comes out clean. Let cool it completely before slicing into and store in an air-tight container in the fridge up to a week.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2432| Total Carbs: 334g | Total Fat: 101g | Total Protein: 68g | Total Sodium: 327mg | Total Sugar: 61gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.