This olive pie is fast, easy, it just needs a few simple ingredients and it's delicious! It can be a snack for home or on the go! Eat it in for breakfast or with soup or in whatever capacity you want! It is that versatile!
Olive Pie [Vegan]
- 4 cups self rising flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cup black olives sliced
- 1/2 cups spring onions finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups parsley chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup carbonated soda
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a bowl stir the sieved flour with the baking powder.
- In another bowl whisk the oil with soda, orange juice and mint and then add parsley, olives and onions. Then add the flour to the mixture with the oil and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a greased dish and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cook in a preheated oven at 360°F for about an hour.