Light, crunchy and creamy, this is a perfect side dish or even a simple meal. Zoodles are trendy alternative noodles, that are great as a side or addition to another dish. Need a zucchini noodle dressing to shake up this simple veg? Try this coconut lime dressing. It has a creamy cashew base with coconut water, cilantro, and fresh limes. However, you could really use anything to flavor it. Use your imagination! The coconut lime dressing really amps up the simple veggie noodles and gives them a ton of flavor. You can also put it on salad, pasta, or other veggies. Yay for eating whole foods!
Noodles With Coconut Lime Dressing [Vegan, Raw]
For the Noodles:
- Zucchini, about one per person
- Raw black sesame seeds (optional)
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
For the Coconut Lime Dressing:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- juice of 4 limes with the zest of one lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut water (fresh or canned)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth, depending on how thick you like the sauce will determine if you add a little more coconut water (or even plain water).
- Spiralize the zucchini.
- Once you have the noodles, put into a bigger bowl and add in the sauce and mix well. When being served, add in raw black sesame seeds, chopped green onions, and chopped cilantro,