Peanut butter is one of those things that is good with just about anything. You can dip fruit in it, put it on veggies, use it in cookies, eat it plain … the list goes on and on. In this recipe, peanut butter is combined with coconut cream to create a velvety mixture that is then topped with a generous pour of chocolate and eventually frozen into pie form. Easy, pretty, and each bite tastes like a peanut butter cup – this pie is a winner!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cream Pie [Vegan]
- 15 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 1/2 cups raw unsalted cashews, soaked
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup maple syrup, divided
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- To make the crust, place pecans, pre-soaked dates, and coconut into food processor. Pulse until crumbly. Grease a round spring-form cake pan, pat mixture into pan, and spread with spatula in an even layer.
- Now, make the peanut butter filling. blend cashews, 1/2 cup maple syrup, peanut butter, and 3/4 cup of coconut cream in blender. Blend until smooth. Spread peanut butter filling in an even layer on top of crust.
- Lastly, make the chocolate layer. Mix a 1/2 cup of maple syrup, 1/2 cup coconut cream or milk, and 1/2 cup cocoa powder. Stir until smooth. Pour in an even coating on top of peanut butter layer.
- Place finished pie in freezer for 3 hours or over night. Serve.