Cookie butter cheesecake. Yes, it’s a thing. Yes, it’s easy. This brilliant concoction was designed to impress. A creamy cashew cheesecake filling swirled with cookie butter sits atop a simple date and nut crust. If you have extra cookie butter on hand, try "melting" it in the microwave and then swirling it on top!
No-Bake Cookie Butter Cashew Cheesecakes [Vegan]
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked for 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for 3-5 hours
- Juice from 1 whole lemon
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cookie butter
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- Line cupcake tin with paper cupcake liners
- In a food processor, add dates, almonds. and walnuts.
- Once mixed well, separate batter into 12 balls and press into the bottoms of your liners – freeze for 15 minutes
- While crust is freezing, add cashews, lemon juice, coconut oil, cookie butter, and agave to food processor – mix until well combined and smooth
- Take pan out of freezer, add to each cup
- Extra cookie butter on hand? Melt in the microwave and swirl onto the tops
- Stick in freezer and allow to set for at least an hour
- Serve chilled and store in freezer.