Mineral depletion can lead to muscle cramping, so eating foods rich in minerals can help prevent muscle cramps. Baobab fruit is high in key minerals thought to play a critical role in relieving muscle cramps: potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Paired with the electrolytes found in coconut water, this tonic is perfect for athletes and highly active individuals.
Muscle Cramp Relief Tonic [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Muscle Cramp Relief Tonic [Vegan]
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1/4 cup lite canned coconut milk
- 1 medium orange, peeled
- 2 tablespoons baobab fruit powder
- Ice, as needed
How to Prepare Muscle Cramp Relief Tonic [Vegan]
- Place all ingredients except ice in a large blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Fill a large glass with ice and pour the drink over the ice.
- Consume immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 181 | Carbs: 36.2 g | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 2.8 g | Sodium: 255 mg | Sugar: 22.8 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.