Charcoal lattes are the next big thing and they are absolutely stunning. The magic ingredient to pulling off the purplish hue is activated charcoal but it's not just another pretty ingredient, the right amount of activated charcoal is very effective at detoxifying your body. And not only does this latte taste great, you'll feel great after drinking it!
How to Make an Activated Charcoal Latte [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon food-grade activated charcoal
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- In a small pot on medium heat, add all the ingredients.
- Whisk vigorously until the milk begins to froth.
- Add the mixture to a mug and enjoy it warm.
- Optional: Mix all ingredients and pour them in a glass over ice.