These vegan guava and cheese mini tarts are so simple to make and eat right away. You don't need to cook them because the phyllo shells are already baked but if you want to enjoy them warm, heat them in the oven for 1-2 minutes at 350°F degrees. They are perfect party appetizers or for when you're snacky and want something a little fancy.
Guava and Cheese Mini Tarts [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Guava and Cheese Mini Tarts [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup guava paste, softened
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of pre-baked mini phyllo shells
How To Make Guava and Cheese Mini Tarts [Vegan]
- Remove the vegan cream cheese from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature to soften. If you are in a time crunch, add it to a bowl and put it in the microwave and use the soften cheese setting.
- Cut the guava into chunks and add it to a bowl and smash it with a spoon until it’s a jam-like consistency. If it’s still lumpy, put it in the microwave and heat it for 10-20 second increments and continue to stir it until it is spreadable.
- Add the vegan cream cheese and guava paste in its own piping bag to make it easier to add to each shell.
- Add some of the vegan cream cheese in each shell. Top each shell with the guava paste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile