This is of the easiest recipes ever with only 4 ingredients! Plus, it is so yummy!
Frozen Yogurt Berry Bark [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Frozen Yogurt Berry Bark [Vegan]
- 2 cups thick non-dairy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup berries
How to Prepare Frozen Yogurt Berry Bark [Vegan]
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine
- Spread the mix onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and top with berries
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours or overnight. Cut into barks and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the freezer and let them sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.