This is of the easiest recipes ever with only 4 ingredients! Plus, it is so yummy!
Frozen Yogurt Berry Bark [Vegan]
- 2 cups thick non-dairy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup berries
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine
- Spread the mix onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and top with berries
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours or overnight. Cut into barks and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the freezer and let them sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving