This sesame Brussels sprouts slaw is a vivid alternative to cooked vegetable recipes. It can also be enjoyed as you would any other slaw — piled high on a veggie burger, in tacos, stuffed in a wrap, or alongside some grilled veggie sausage. The only real effort is shredding the Brussels sprouts.
Easy Sesame Brussels Sprouts Slaw [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, agave nectar, and sesame oil. Slowly whisk in olive oil in a steady stream, until well mixed. Add salt.
- Place shredded brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Slowly mix in rice vinegar dressing and toss until well combined. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve cold or at room temperature. Top with sesame seeds, if you like and serve.
- Brussels Sprouts