There is something so comforting about roasted vegetables with a creamy sauce. This miso-tahini dressing highlights the use of tahini for richness and a slightly nutty flavor, along with miso for a mildly sweet and salty punch that compliments the earthiness of the veggies beautifully. A bit of fresh parley on top adds a nice pop of color and freshness. Enjoy this simple, delicious and nutritious dish alongside your favorite meal, and it is sure to be a hit!
Crispy Roasted Potatoes with Miso Tahini Dressing [Vegan]
For the veggies:
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 pound carrots, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1/4 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the potatoes, carrots, olive oil, salt, pepper, and turmeric in a large bowl and mix well. Spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet, allowing for some space between each piece (you may use two baking sheets, if necessary, to avoid overcrowding) so the veggies will get nice and crispy! Roast for about 40 minutes, until the potatoes are slightly browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well until creamy.
- Serve the veggies on a platter or in individual bowls with a generous drizzle of the dressing. Garnish with parsley for some freshness, and dig in!