Who doesn't love potatoes? This creamy potato salad is simply dreamy - there is no other word for it.
Creamy Potato Salad [Vegan]
- 4 large potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 green onions
- Large handful parsley
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cut the potatoes in half and steam them until just fork tender (be careful not to overcook). Once done put aside to cool.
- While the potatoes are steaming, make the dressing by blending the avocado, lemon juice and garlic until thick and creamy.
- Finely dice the green onions and parsley.
- Put the potatoes, onions, parsley and tomatoes in to a bowl and pour on the dressing.
- Mix thoroughly, add salt and pepper, and put in the fridge for a few hours to allow the flavors to infuse.