Today we will make homemade Ferrero Rocher! You just need a few simple ingredients to make chocolates delicious and far healthier than the regular ones. Try them and impress everyone!
Homemade Copycat Ferrero Rocher [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 7-ounces + 1.8-ounces hazelnuts raw and unsalted + 17 whole
- 1.8-ounces vegan chocolate
- 1.8-ounces almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 teaspoons agave syrup
For the Coating:
- 4.6-ounces chocolate
- 0.5-ounces coconut oil
- 1-ounce hazelnut, ground
- Put the 7-ounces of hazelnuts in a pan and bake them in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 350°F. This way they will be easier to peel by rubbing them with their hands or a towel. Put them in the blender and sprinkle them until they become paste.
- Add the cocoa, syrup and milk gradually and knock them. When the ingredients are joined together, put in a bowl, add the rest of the hazelnuts, 1.7-ounces of chocolate melted and mix to homogenize all the ingredients. Cover with aluminum foil and put the bowl in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Take a piece of the dough, put in a whole hazelnut, roll balls and put them in a pan.
- Melt the chocolate for the coating and add the coconut oil (to make it smoother and cover the chocolates more easily).
- With the help of two forks, dip every chocolate and put it back in the pan. Sprinkle with the ground hazelnut.