Looking at this bowl of food makes me feel happy, and my belly too! I hope it will do the same for you. This dish is delicious, satisfying, and a great dinner choice.
Colorful Peanut Tofu Veggie Bowl with Glass Noodles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Colorful Peanut Tofu Veggie Bowl with Glass Noodles [Vegan]
For the Bowl:
- 8-ounces glass noodles
- 3 carrots, peeled and finely grated
- 1/2 cabbage, thinly sliced
- 7-ounces of sugar snap peas, chopped
- 12.3-ounces extra firm tofu, chopped into whatever shape you like
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 limes
- Peanuts, crushed
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 4 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or maple syrup
How to Prepare Colorful Peanut Tofu Veggie Bowl with Glass Noodles [Vegan]
- Cook your noodles according to the package.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a non-stick skillet. Once heated, place your tofu in the skillet and brown for one to two minutes, each side.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook on medium for two to three minutes, stirring constantly.
- When the tofu is done, turn off the heat and remove from the heat. Add the noodles and sauce to the tofu and stir until the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Divvy up the noodles and tofu in bowls and then add the veg on top. Sprinkle with peanuts and squirt some lime juice over top or give every bowl a wedge.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: | Total Carbs: g | Total Fat: g | Total Protein: g | Total Sodium: g | Total Sugar: gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.