This recipe uses all natural ingredients like coconut water and nutrient rich mixed berries that include blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and goji berries. Agar-Agar powder is added to the coconut water to set the jellies. This recipe is also gluten free, paleo, vegan, dairy free, soy free, nut free, egg free and refined sugar free. All ingredients included in this easy dessert makes it a nutritional powerhouse dessert!
Coconut Water and Mixed Berries Jelly [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Coconut Water and Mixed Berries Jelly [Vegan]
For the jelly:
For the Garnish:
- 6 cups coconut water
- 3 tablespoons agar-agar powder (2½ tablespoons for softer texture)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons stevia
- 7 ounces blueberries, washed
- 7 ounces raspberries, washed
- 8.8 ounces strawberries, washed and cut into quarters
- 1 ounce dried goji berries
- Some strawberries, washed
- Some raspberries, washed
- Some blueberries, washed
- Some dried goji berries
How to Prepare Coconut Water and Mixed Berries Jelly [Vegan]
- Place and divide all the berries into 12 mini non-stick pudding molds, jelly molds or any small bowls. Fill up to half full.
- Add the all the coconut water and agar-agar powder into pot, whisk and combine well.
- Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat. Stir until the agar-agar powder has melted and thickened. Turn off the heat.
- Pour the mixture into the berry-filled mini non-stick pudding molds, jelly molds or any small bowls used.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until set and cooled.
- Remove the jelly from the mold by running a thin smooth edged plastic knife or any small knife around the sides of the mold.
- Serve the jelly with some extra berries.
Agar agar powder and dried goji berries can be purchased from Asian groceries stores or health food stores.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 58 | Carbs: 13 g | Fat: 0 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 29 mg | Sugar: 9 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.