If you want to clean out your brain and get it working even better, here's a raw vegan cilantro blueberry detox smoothie that tastes pretty amazing! The banana and orange make the smoothie sweet and creamy and help pull together the flavors so that the cilantro and spirulina flavors are not too overpowering.
Cilantro Blueberry Detox Smoothie [Vegan]
- 2 med bananas, peeled or 3 small bananas
- 1 small orange, peeled or half a large orange
- 1 cup wild blueberries, frozen
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander/cilantro, rinsed
- 2 cubes ice
- 1 cup water
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender jug in the order listed.
- Blend smoothie ingredients until no lumps or different colored parts of the smoothie are left (make sure it stays cold).
- Pour the detox smoothie into glasses and drink immediately.
This detox smoothie recipe is very forgiving. If you don’t have the exact ingredients, it’s okay to change quantities or substitute things. Just get as many of these great brain cleaning ingredients in there as you can, in as whole a form as possible.