This recipe is really simple to throw together and is perfect for when your craving chocolate. Oats are amazing in the morning, especially this time of year when the weather is colder. They are warming, satisfying and so delicious.
Chocolate Porridge With Raisins and Dates [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup gluten free oats
- 2 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cacoa powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 handful raisins
- 2-3 chopped dates
- Your favorite toppings
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan.
- Bring to boil on a medium heat.
- Lower the heat and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally until your desired consistency, add more liquid if necessary.
- Transfer to a bowl and add your favourite toppings.