Ever wanted to make your own whole food crackers? Chickpeas aren't only for hummus and salads, they are also for creating crackers! This vegan cracker is easy to make and so much cheaper than store bought crackers. These are dairy free, egg free & gluten free.
Chickpea Crackers [Vegan, Gluten Free]
- 2 cup chickpea
- 250g flour
- dash of paprika for color
- 1/4 cup oil
- 6 tablespoons water
- spices of choice
- Mix chickpea flour with paprika and any spices & salt you’d like.
- Mix in oil and water.
- Knead thick dough til everything is mixed together.
- Roll dough thin between two pieces of parchment paper then cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-13 minutes or until dry & crispy. ENJOY!