If you're a fan of the peanut butter and jelly combination, then you will love this for sure. This is one tasty, high-protein, satisfying breakfast that will keep you full until lunch! The combination of oats, chia seeds, peanut butter, and protein powder makes for a perfectly balanced breakfast packed with carbs, healthy fats, and protein within this breakfast pot.
Chia Jam and Oat Breakfast Pot [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1.75 ounces gluten-free oats
- Scoop (25g) of vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 200ml almond milk or protein shake
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon fruit/ maple syrup (optional)
- Peanut butter for topping
- The night before, combine the oats, protein powder, and almond milk in one bowl. Stir until a thick gooey consistency and place in the fridge.
- The chia pudding can be made up the night before or in the morning- combine the chia seeds and raspberries with the maple syrup if using and microwave for 45 seconds. Leave to sit for at least 10 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, layer the chia pudding followed by the oats and then top with peanut butter, and I also sprinkled with nuts.
- Peanut Butter