If you're a fan of the peanut butter and jelly combination then you will love this for sure. This is one tasty, high protein, satisfying breakfast that will keep you full until lunch! Within this breakfast pot, the combination of the oats, chia seeds, peanut butter, and protein powder makes for a perfectly balanced breakfast packed with carbs, healthy fats, and protein.
Chia Jam and Oat Breakfast Pot [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1.75 ounces Oats
- Scoop (25g) of Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)
- 200ml Almond Milk or protein shake
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon Fruit/ Maple Syrup (optional)
- Peanut Butter for topping
- The night before combine the oats, protein powder and almond milk in one bowl. Stir until a thick gooey consistency and place in the fridge
- The Chia pudding can be made up the night before or in the morning- combine the chia seeds and raspberries with the maple syrup if using and microwave for 45 seconds. Leave to sit for at least 10 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- In the morning simply layer the chia pudding followed by the oats and then top with peanut butter and I also sprinkled with nuts
- Peanut Butter