These amazing vegan cheesecake brownies combine the best out of two popular desserts. Oeey-gooey chocolate brownies and smooth, rich cheesecake! Yum! These Vegan Cheesecake Brownies are just worth making, as they’re really simple and quick to prepare but are absolutely mouthwatering!
Cheesecake Brownies [Vegan]
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 ounces dark vegan chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup vegan butter/coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup soy/almond milk
- 1 cup vegan yogurt
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Place the flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium size bowl and whisk together.
- Melt the chocolate and add the butter, vanilla extract, almond butter and milk to it. Whisk together until you have a smooth mixture, then add to the dry ingredients. Combine with a spatula and set aside.
- Place the cashews, vegan yogurt and cornstarch into a high-speed blender and blend for 30 seconds until smooth.
- Line a 8-inch brownie tin with parchment paper, grease the sides preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Scoop 1/2 of the brownie batter into the tin and spread evenly. Add the cheesecake mixture on top and even out carefully. Add the remaining 1/2 of the batter on top and use a toothpick or fork to create swirls.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and place in the oven for 35-40 minutes (depending on how gooey you want them). Let cool down for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Almond Butter