When cashews are blended they turn into a creamy sauce like texture because of the high amount of healthy fat they contain. That is the base for this simple pudding. Not only is this pudding dairy-free but also contains protein and fiber which will make you feel satisfied after eating it.
Cashew Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut palm nectar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Soak cashews in water overnight.
- Drain and rinse the cashews.
- Place the cashews in a blender.
- Add the vanilla extract, coconut palm nectar, lemon juice, coconut oil and water into the blender.
- Blend all of the ingredients together until the mixture is a smooth silky texture.
- Remove from blender and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.