This caramel sauce is perfect for freshly baked cinnamon buns! It also has a secret ingredient to get the caramel taste.
Caramel Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 3 heaped teaspoons of peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of oat milk
- 2 tablespoons of mesquite powder
- 1 tablespoon of baobab powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- Place all ingredients in blender or beaker (if you use an immersion blender) and process until you have a smooth and homogeneous sauce.
- Store in a sealed jar or container in the fridge for up to 5 days.