This Cabbage Slaw has a fun Asian twist! The napa cabbage along with the salty miso and protein-packed edamame make this a fun dish to bring to a potluck. It is also super quick and easy to make.
Cabbage Slaw With Creamy Miso Dressing [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup edamame
- 1/3 cup almonds, diced
For the Creamy Miso Dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons organic white or yellow miso
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 thumb ginger
- Place all dressing ingredients in a food processor and pulse until mixed, or, mince garlic, ginger, and horseradish and whisk with other ingredients until mixed.
- Place the Napa cabbage in a bowl and toss with the dressing. Top with edamame, almonds, and enjoy.