This delicious mac and cheese is so creamy and delicious that you won't even realize there's butternut squash in it!
Butternut Squash Mac n’ Cheese
- 3 1/2 cups of cashew milk
- 1/2 cup soaked raws cashew
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 TBSP Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup butternut squash puree
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound box of elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Boil the noodles according to package instructions, drain & set aside.
- Blend all ingredients except the macaroni noodles.
- Pour the blended mixture over the noodles and mix well.
- Place macaroni mixture into a large baking dish.
- Bake for 45 mins at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.