This blueberry-crammed banana oat bread lived true to its name! It is definitely crammed with blueberries. In every bite, you get those yummy little explosions of baked blueberries goodness. It is also fluffy, chunky with fruit, healthy, and oh so yummy. You could easily have these for your on-the-go back-to-school breakfast or as a yummy dessert.
Blueberry-Crammed Banana Oat Bread [Gluten-Free, Vegan]
- 3 medium-sized over-ripened bananas
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk of choice (almond milk works great)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup Flour All-Purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- Extra oats for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 5 pan with coconut oil and line with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients then stir to combine.
- Mash the bananas in a small bowl, using the back of a fork then add the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and but don’t over mix. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a lightly greased 9 x 5 loaf pan and sprinkle a few blueberries with a small handful of oats over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a convection oven or up to 55 in a regular oven. Cook till golden and toothpick comes out clean.
- Once done, let cool for 15 minutes in the pan. Enjoy!