An interesting change to the usual spaghetti that is high in protein, low in carbs and makes a great textured pasta to any vegan dish. (They are gluten-free, of course!) Mix in your favorite vegetables and spices and toss through salads, soups or a spaghetti-like dish.
Black Bean Spaghetti [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 packet of black bean spaghetti
- 1/2 handful of fresh sprouts
- 1/2 avocado, small cubes
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- olive oil to drizzle
- Boil the spaghetti until al dente.
- Fry the onion, garlic and spices in coconut oil until golden brown.
- Work this mixture in with the spaghetti and add tahini. Stir well.
- Sprinkle with sprouts, cubed avocados and drizzle with olive oil.