Not only is the creamy beet sauce beautiful to look at, it's incredibly delicious. The beets are combined with white bean, rosemary, thyme, and parsley to make a creamy, flavorful sauce. Plus, this easy recipe can also be used as a dipping sauce or as a spread on your sandwiches.
Beet-iful Rotini Pasta [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 box pasta of your choice
- 1 cup cooked or canned white beans
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 large beets
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Place the beets on a roasting pan and roast the for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove them from oven and allow to cool. In the meantime, cook the pasta according to its instructions.
- Once the beets have cooled slightly, add all remaining ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend them until they're well combined.
- Stir in half the sauce with your pasta. Store remaining beet sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use it for dipping or spread it on sandwiches.