Pasta with broccoli and veggies, a plate full of flavor that will impress your guests!
Baked Pasta With Broccoli [Vegan]
For the Pasta:
- 12 1/3 ounces pasta
- 17 2/3 ounces broccoli
- 4 1/4 ounces carrot
- 3 1/2 ounces onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 + 2 teaspoons olive oil
- a little fresh oregano
- 7 ounces soy milk
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano dry
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegan grated cheese for sprinkling
For the Cream:
- 4 1/2 ounces raw cashews soaked 2 hours in warm water
- Steam the broccoli and boil al dente pasta in the meantime. Strain and mix with 3 tablespoons olive oil. Grate the onion in the blender with the carrot, garlic and then sauté in a nonstick skillet with the oregano for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil in the last minute. Salt and pepper. Make the cream just by adding the drained cashews into the blender and then whipping after adding the rest of the cream ingredients.
- Pour the onion mixture and the broccoli finely chopped in the saucepan. Lightly grease a pyrex and pour in the pot mixture. Pour half the cream and mix with a spoon. Spread the rest on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in preheated oven at 400ºF for half an hour.