This cauliflower tandoori is flavorful and comes together so simply! Even if you're not a fan of cauliflower, you have to try this cauliflower!
Baked Cauliflower Tandoori [Vegan]
- 6 cups cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets (600 g)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (15 oz / 425 g)
For the Tandoori:
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder leave out if you don’t like spicy
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper about 10 turns
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
- Line a large baking sheet (or two smaller baking sheets) with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the marinade ingredients. Add the cauliflower and half the can of (rinsed and drained ) chickpeas to the bowl. Put the other half of the chickpeas in a container, cover with water and store in the refrigerator for another time.
- Stir the cauliflower and chickpeas until they are completely coated in the marinade. Transfer the mixture to your prepared baking sheet (or sheets) and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir. Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, until the cauliflower and chickpeas are nice and tender.
- Serve with brown rice and some steamed leafy greens.