Some say avocado toast is #basic, but it doesn’t have to be! Up your brunch game and impress your friends and followers with this Avocado Rose Toast. Add a few fresh flowers on top for the perfect aesthetic. Excerpted from The Unofficial TikTok Cookbook by Valentina Mussi. Copyright © 2021 by The Sweetportfolio Company, Inc. Photography by Harper Point Photography. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc. All rights reserved.
Avocado Rose Toast [Vegan]
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 large slice sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Fan out avocado slices to form a diagonal line. Gently curl the end of the line toward itself and continue to roll to make a rose shape.
- Toast bread to your liking and gently place the avocado rose on top. Drizzle oil and lime juice on top and sprinkle with chili flakes and salt.