This apple tart is not only beautiful, it is also so scrumptious. The apples are so well flavored and the tart itself is not hard to assemble at all! Bring it to a dinner party or make it for the family - it is going to be a hit either way!
Apple Tart [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup of walnuts or almonds
- 1 cup of oat flakes
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 apples
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
- Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- Crush the nuts and oatmeal to get a flour.
- Mix the flour, the maple syrup and the coconut oil.
- Line a pan with the mixture. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Wash and core the apples. Cut the apples.
- Once cut, put them in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, the juice of half a lemon and cover them with water. Put them in the microwave for 4-5 minutes, until they are soft and can bend. Drain and let cool.
- When the base is already, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Once the base and apples have cooled, assemble the cake.