This is a healthy way to enjoy roasted tomatoes, without any added oil or salt. The nutritional yeast provides for a subtle “cheezy” flavor and the dried oregano is fragrant and flavorful. These roasted treats are great as a healthy appetizer or a tasty snack.
Cheezy Roasted Tomatoes [Vegan]
- 10-12 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and slice the tomatoes in half, keeping a top half and a bottom half.
- Place the tomato slices on the baking sheet with the cut side up and sprinkle each slice with nutritional yeast and dried oregano.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops have started to brown slightly.