Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
Source: Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
We can’t think of a better way to kick-start a day than with these nutritious power cookies are packed with fiber, apples, carrots, and nuts and just happen to be vegan, giving you the right kind of energy to start your day. This recipe for Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies by Jillian Harris and Tori Wesszer makes a large batch of cookies that you can store in the freezer for those rushed mornings or moments when you need a quick healthy snack. Follow the nut-free substitutions to make them lunchbox-friendly.
2. Maple Ginger Tofu
Source: Maple Ginger Tofu
3. Tomato Tart Tatin
Source: Tomato Tart Tatin
This exquisite Tomato Tart Tatin by Olga Kouloufakos is the perfect way to celebrate the bountiful summer tomato season. To create a stunning mosaic of colors, that are certain to brighten up your table, use a variety of sliced and/or cherry tomatoes. The salty, briny olives, and creamy vegan cheese, provide a delightful contrast to the sweetness of the tomatoes.
4. Sweet Potato Black Bean Quesadillas
These Sweet Potato Black Bean Quesadillas by Mitch and Justine Chapman are served hot off the skillet and loaded with flavor. Melty vegan cheese, creamy sweet potatoes, and hearty black beans all folded between handmade corn tortillas. This authentic Mexican snack is calling your name.
5. Brookie Bars
Source: Brookie Bars
6. Basil Eggplant and Tofu
Source: Basil Eggplant and Tofu
Did you know that eggplant grows all year round? This Basil Eggplant and Tofu by Molly Patrick pairs the versatile vegetable with tofu in a sweet and savory Asian-inspired sauce made from garlic, ginger, coconut sap and soy sauce. Best of all, you won’t have to go from store to store to track down ingredients, as they’re readily available almost anywhere, during any season. Try serving it over rice for a filling dinner!
7. Butterscotch Hay Stacks
Source: Butterscotch Hay Stacks
A “haystack” is a Southern treat comprised of butterscotch, peanut butter, peanuts, and asian rice noodles. As a whole, it’s a combination of somewhat random ingredients that just seamlessly go together. Whether you have refined tastes or jump at the opportunity to reminisce with classic recipes turned vegan, you’ll love Butterscotch Hay Stacks by Gabrielle St. Claire.
8. Beer-Battered Artichoke Hearts
Source: Beer-Battered Artichoke Hearts
Can you believe these Beer-Battered Artichoke Hearts by Jennifer Rose Rossano are made with only three ingredients … and that you probably already have all of them in your pantry right now? If so, what are you waiting for?! They’re decadent, delicious, and taken to the next level with a creamy dipping sauce (also just three ingredients!).
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.