Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Luna was abandoned in a box on the side of the road. When she arrived at Dina, her foster mom’s, home, little Luna was crying and shaking constantly. She seemed super stressed out and depressed. Plus, she was still too weak to walk and even stand.
Dina worked with Luna to help her get some strength and eventually, Luna started walking. She’d fall quite a bit, but it was a step in the right direction. Walking was definitely progress, but it wasn’t until Luna learned how to run that she truly became herself.
Once Luna started to come into herself a little bit more, she met Zeus, a Greate Dane puppy. The size difference was huge, but they couldn’t have gotten along better. Luna was bursting with energy and didn’t show any sign of fearing the huge dog above her. Zeus was so gentle with Luna and just as playful.
This feisty little pup finally found her forever home! She had a rough start, but now Luna gets all the cuddles that she wants. If she’s not getting enough, you can be sure she’ll let everyone know! Good for you, Luna.
- Abandoned Tiny Pup Chewy Got a Spinal Fusion and Almost Didn’t Make it. But Look at Him Now! [Video]
- Tiny Pups Bring Happiness Back to Man Who Lost His Beloved Dog
- This Man Was Told His Sick Rescued Puppy Wouldn’t Live Long – So He Decided to Take a Video of Her Every Day (VIDEO)
- Rescued Special Needs Puppy and Flightless Pigeon are Best Buds!
- Kitten and Puppy Who Kept Each Other Warm in the Rain Have Been Rescued Together! (VIDEO)
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!