Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A TikTok went viral of a hilarious dog that brings home a stick after every walk. “It’s the retriever in him,” his human says.
@emma.and.duke posted a hilarious clip of Duke, a black rottweiler retriever mix dog who seems to have a stick obsession. The clip shows Duke out on a walk and bringing home a large stick. He is let into the back gate and he goes to his owner’s garden where sticks of all sizes are littered on the ground.
The text on the video reads, “When he’s a 10 but he brings a stick home after every walk.”
“He is the Branch Manager,” one user commented.
When someone asked if he notices when they go missing, she responded.
“when I go to tidy then away, I usually let him pick one and he’ll keep that one and then start building his new batch 🥰”
Look at this one of the sticks Duke got on his walk that he couldn’t fit through the gate!
Having a dog is a big responsibility and should be treated as such. Like all animals, they need mental and physical stimulation, and one of the best ways to give them those things is by playing games with them. Here are 8 games you can play with your dog that will tire them out, keep them sharp, and will be fun for the both of you.
- 8 Enriching and Fun Games to Play with Your Dog
- Sweet Dog Falls in Love With a Pacifier [Video]
- Dog Chews Through Passport Hours Before Newlywed Couple Was Supposed to Leave for Honeymoon
- This Dog Who Loves the Slide at the Park Has the Internet in Hysterics
- Missing Woman Found Passed Out On the Sidewalk But Her Newly Adopted Dog Never Left Her Side
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!