These bite-sized frozen treats are great to take to parties, picnics, or even to grab on the go. A creamy banana ice cream envelopes a sticky-sweet date caramel. A topping of blueberries or any berry you like adds the perfect finishing touch. You won't have any hassle when you make this simple recipe.
Raw Banana Caramel Cups [Vegan]
For the Banana Coating:
- 2 fresh bananas
- 1 frozen banana
- Fresh or frozen fruit, such as blueberries, for topping
For the Caramel Filling:
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup water
To Make the Banana Coating:
- Like a mini cupcake pan.
- Blend together bananas until smooth.
- Fill the lined mini cupcake pans until halfway full. Set aside.
To Make the Caramel Filling:
- Blend together until smooth. Pour a generous amount of caramel into cupcake pans.
- Pour the rest of the banana coating over the caramel and top with fresh or frozen fruit of choice.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.