Robin Robertson has worked with food for nearly thirty years as a restaurant chef, cooking teacher, and food writer. A longtime vegan, Robin is the author of twenty cookbooks, including the best-selling Vegan on the Cheap, 1,000 Vegan Recipes, Vegan Fire and Spice, and her latest book, Quick-Fix Vegan. She also writes the Global Vegan column for VegNews magazine.
Over the years, Robin has fine-tuned her plant-based diet into an eclectic and healthful cooking style which she thinks of as a creative adventure with an emphasis on the vibrant flavors of global cuisines and fresh ingredients. Check out all the beautiful, globally-inspired vegan recipes Robin has published on One Green Planet!
- Smoky Chickpea and Watercress Salad with Mango and Avocado
- Colcannon Quesadillas
- Valentine Red Quinoa Loaf
- Roasted Vegetables with Lemon-Cannelini Sauce
- Vegetable Frittata
- Cauliflower Picatta
- Fregula with Butternut Squash and Sage
- Gnocchi (Dumplings by Any Other Name)
- Roasted Rainbow Caponata Crostini
- Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Walnut-Crusted Artichoke Hearts