This poor pup forgot to bring his toy in from the yard. Now, the fox has found it!

You might not have thought a fox would want a dog toy. Or maybe you thought a fox wouldn’t have even known what to do with a dog toy, even if he found it. But this fox sure caught on quickly. He’s having a blast! He’s throwing it in the air, pretending it’s a mouse or something to hunt. And he seems blissfully unaware of the toy’s owner a few yards away behind glass. The poor dog is throwing a fit! “That’s my toy,” he is saying, “Give it baaaaack. Mommy, mommy, make him give it baaack!”

But the fox doesn’t seem to notice. He’s wayyy to busy having a great time.

Foxes and dogs have a lot in common, but it’s important to remember that foxes are wild animals. The fox here is acting a lot like any regular dog might, but that doesn’t mean we should bring a fox into our homes as pets. When we can enjoy them from a distance, we all win.

She Might be the Most Uncooperative Dog Ever, but She is SO Darn Cute!

She Might be the Most Uncooperative Dog Ever, but She is SO Darn Cute!

Awesome Artist Creates Drawings With His Photogenic Bull Terrier

Awesome Artist Creates Drawings Around His Photogenic Bull Terrier

Vegan Food Truck Cinnamon Snail Wins Vendy Cup, Crowned Best Food Truck in NYC!

Vegan Food Truck Cinnamon Snail Win Vendy Cup, Crowned Best Food Truck in NYC!

High School Students Come Together to Raise Money for Dog Branded With Acid

High School Students Come Together to Raise Money for Dog Branded with Acid

0 comments on “This Doggie Left His Toy Outside and a Red Fox Found it and Went Nuts!”

Sign on with:
Deuce

Play is universal.

William

My teacher said be careful when you see a fox during the day it means they are on the hunt!

Ethyl Pharmer

Yes this can happen!! We live in a city where there are foxes running around (though not nearly enough of them) I have seen them at all times of day. My dog left his prized rawhide bone outside one morning and shortly after feeding the birds I saw a fox sniffing aroung the yard until he found the rawhide and he TOOK it away with him! It was so funny I laughed at my dog for leaving it!!

Rational Skeptic

I for one am a RATIONAL SKEPTIC, and unlike you, I, oh I dunno: ACTUALLY CHECKED, and guess what? GUESS WHAT!? yeah. that just happened.

Glass can\'t exist. It was debunked. Anyone who believes that glass can exist is a scam artist. We need to do more to protect ourselves from these kinds of trolls. Don\'t be duped so easily.

you are dumb
13 Aug 2014

oh my god, every post has a lousy buzz kill like this.

Willow

Way too cute! I want to know if the Fox took it with him when he left?

Deirdre Wallace

I am a witness to seeing a fox and two cats together sharing a meal right outside my backyard.. in the city!.. They cohabitate in the same field.. In my alley.. cats and opossum roam and hang out together ...I\'ve also seen cats and a groundhog sharing a meal...this right here is light stuff... :))))) AND I LIVE IN A CITY!!!!

Don Farmer

Thats a pet fox. It was raised by humans. A nocturnal wild fox does not play in the broad daylight. I call BS.

dadx
12 Aug 2014

while out groundhogging, i\'ve seen foxes hunting in broad daylight, and once while walking down a trail to the Mad River, two half grown fox kits were playing with a piece of foam rubber, untill they spotted me an my step-son
just because foxes are primrily nocturnal, doesn\'t mean they\'re never out during daylight hrs

Simone
12 Aug 2014

I was told that if you see a fox hunting during the day, it might be sick... This one seems fine, therefore, might be human fed..

Colter
12 Aug 2014

I have seen foxes in daylight. In fact me and a buddy used the dying rabbit call, and brought a red fox to us and I was amazed.It was winter and daylight.

MAMA D
13 Aug 2014

They do sometimes come out during the day. I seen one of our neighborhood foxes out during the day and called animal control to see if it was normal because there have been instances of rabid foxes in neighboring cities where I live. They said it is normal for them to come out during the day sometimes if it is their territory.

Kiki Maguire
13 Aug 2014

I call BS on you! I\'ve seen foxes out in broad daylight on the golf course many times, including babies playing.

Lorena

That was too funny! That fox is having a great time with the pups toy!