There are around 70 million stray animals living in the United States. While this number is incredibly large, there are many organizations who are working to help save these animals, one at a time. One such organization, Hope for Paws, specializes in the rescue of stray dogs in the U.S. This video features the incredible rescue of a Pit Bull who had just given birth. Pit Bulls are wrongly considered “aggressive” and “dangerous” dog breeds, but in reality they are incredibly loyal and caring dogs.

Like any stray dog, who has never known the kindness of humans, this Pit Bull mother was rather nervous at first. To safely capture the dog, the rescuers had to set up a temporary fence. The compassionate neighbors who had called Hope for Paws sprung at the chance to help out and hold the fence in place. In no time at all, the mother and her babies were in the care of their rescuers and brought back the Veterinary Care Center. After a good bath, the pups were all given names. The mother was named Lexus and her four babies were christened, Cooper, Beamer, Mercedes, and Prius.

This adorable little family is up for adoption through The Little Red Dog. You can help Hope for Paws rescue more dogs like Lexus and her pups by making a donation, here

Paul McCartney Banned Meat From an Upcoming Show … Because He Is Awesome.

Homeless Kitten Waited Under a Car to Adopt the First Human Who Walked By … Look at the New Home She Caught

93 Percent of People in Indonesia Disagree With Eating Dog Meat – Let’s Get This Cruel Trade Banned

This Seaside Pub Just Banned Plastic Straws to Reduce Ocean Waste

0 comments on “Pit Bull and Her Newborn Pups get Rescued … but That’s not the Whole Story (VIDEO)”

issabella flower

Thank you awesome rescue organizations.

S.M Johnson

These stories make me feel good that at least this dog and her puppies are in a shelter and being cared for now

Leonard

love this ! I wish here were more Organizations like this. This is an all to common situation, from people who have no compassion

Jacob

The consensus about pitbulls is that they are generally a vicious breed. A dog only reflects his owners training. I have had pitbulls all my life and you know what?!!
A big dog is almost always just a huge baby that would rather lick you to death than anything else.
My pits have baby sat before.
When my brother and his wife went to the park with their 1 year old that dog didn\'t leave their side, and even took it upon himself to give the little guy a bath.
So to all the pitbull haters...get a life.

happykrinkles
02 Dec 2014

I loved your comment and truer words were never spoken!

Headhuntersdgc Discgolf

ya....she was really mean wasn\'t she......people do bad things to these dogs to make them mean....any dog over 50lbs. can kill

Mary

I Love Dogs especially Pit Bulls, I adopted
2, Thankyou for what you do!

Lori Joyner

I am happy that the dogs were rescued. I wish I could adopt one but I already have two dogs and one is a rescue dog. I work at a vet clinic so I know what abused and negelcted dogs go through. I hope they all find good homes.

Jen

I was so sad to see the one pup who passed away. But I\'m so grateful to rescue groups like this one who make such a difference in the lives of animals.

Claudia Peterson

beautiful family! so happy they were rescued

Joan

What wonderful people to step up and save the mom and her pups. We need more to join in and help find the perfect
homes for the furry family.