Growing up with a sibling can be a wonderful experience for a little kid — but we would have to argue that growing up with a dog might be even better. When older siblings pinch and poke, dogs lick and love. We don’t know about you, but we would happily trade the “playful” bruises we got from our older siblings for a happy snuggle session with our dogs.

The snuggle perks aside, studies show that kids who grow up with dogs also tend to have higher immune systems and be more sociable. Not to mention, they get a loyal best friend for life!

The little girl in this video is already learning all the amazing benefits that come with having a dog best friend. Even a casual chill session on the couch can turn into an afternoon of laughs with a pup by your side!

Watching these two cuddle and play will absolutely melt your heart. We can only imagine all the wonderful adventures yet to come!

14 comments on “The Bond Between This Little Girl and Her Dog Will Brighten Your Day (VIDEO)”

Mikaela Sullivan

Courtney Sullivan

Ineke Jansen-Alblas

Klopt

Μάγκυ Λσπ

The video does not exist :/

Trevor Gladwin

Emma Gladwin

Esta Maltz

Love the video and the little girl is just adorable as is her BFF (Best Friend Forever). I wish them nothing but the very best in health and happiness as they go through lifes\' journey. And watching it helped make my day. :) And always remember little one, never let anyone put you down.

Kristalyn

I love this video!!!I\'ve watch this video over and over. I just had a frustrating day but when I saw this video it helped me see the brightness of the day again. I can\'t wait \'til I rescue a dog/s and be a forever friend/s to our family. The power of pure love is so real in this video. The pup is grooming his human baby friend... what is cuter than that??????????

Scot

Every child should be raised with a pet,(Dog) Their Love is something everybody should have,Most dogs love their family (pack) and put up with a lot from young kids

mike boneck

This video is way to cute

C

Thanks ... I really needed that :)

Sandra

Not fair that dogs\' life span is only 10-14 years. That child will lose its best friend just when he will need a reliable companion to help him when he feels he has no one to rely upon to help him get thru life. There is nothing like a canine for a furever friend. It has been shown that a dog\'s company can have the effect of keeping your blood pressure down.

bri
07 May 2015

My oldest daughter grew up with seveal dogs but our female Mini Dachshund thought we couldn\'t take care of her and became her shawdow, bonded with all kids and lived to be over 17. All 3 of my girls had to go with me and stay in the room when we had to put her to sleep, they insisted they had to go as she had been around their whole lives at that point. That was a dog I will think for the rest of my life