Ever wondered what happy cow really looks like? Um … this is it, folks! Check out this cow who is literally getting his dance on after being sprung from the meat industry. Who wouldn’t get down and bust a move?!

After being tethered in a narrow stable for most of his life, Bandit performs his freedom-dance showing his gratitude to his rescuers from Gut Aiderbichl Sanctuary (home to 500 rescued cows, bulls, and calves).

Measuring emotions in animals is very important because it helps us better understand them, their needs, and wants. As Bandit shows, a major need (and want) is run free and have the chance to get down and funky once in a while.

He was one of millions destined for life in a factory farm – but this video proves that with moo-ves like that, you never become accustomed to a life of being chained. So if you ever wondered what happy cow looks like (OK — a REALLY happy cow), Bandit is your guy. Go, Bandit! Go, Bandit!

This Kind Man Brings 3,000 Gallons of Water to Drought-Stricken Animals in Kenya Every Day!

Unknown

Dolphin Desperately Trying to Escape Holding Pen in Taiji Shows Captive Animals Aren’t Having ‘Fun’

Unknown-1

Every Decade the Amount of Plastic We Produce Doubles! Learn How to Stop This NOW

shutterstock_155701844

This Woman Left England to Help Restore Dwindling Vervet Populations in South Africa

v

326 comments on “Cow Literally Dances With Joy After Being Rescued From Meat Industry (VIDEO)”

Muriel Servaege
10 Days ago

How happy that cow looks! I\'ll never believe cows don\'t know or don\'t understand the sufferings and the death that await them.

zaraki
11 Days ago

Onion ninjas are attacking my eyes. Beautiful story

sandra iseman
12 Days ago

but can they rescue the rest of the cows :(

SLMorris
12 Days ago

Um, that\'s a bull, not a cow. At least I\'ve never seen a cow with such a mighty set of cojones. But what do I know, I\'m a city boy.

Diane Armstrong
16 Days ago

I\'m so happy for that cow that was rescued but what about his other friends who wanted to be free and go to a good, decent and caring Sanctuary like their cow friend went to. The video made me happy and sad of the other cows that didn\'t go along with their cow friend. I\'m sure it would have really made their day for freedom from the meat industry. GOD BLESS ALL ANIMALS!!!!

Debbie Dahl
15 Feb 2017

My thoughts exactly!!! Diane Armstrong, I also was wondering about all the other cows. I am hoping that they made this video of just the one cow to show us how excited they get, then they will release the others. God, I hope so.

NANCY

WHY DIDN\'T THEY TAKE THE REST OF THE ANIMALS THAT WERE THERE RATHER THAN JUST ONE. SAD FOR THE OTHERS

Cowboy

Do you all know what a male brovine looks like... ha ha this is no cow. No wonder the bull was dancing.

nancy
03 Jan 2017

seriously cowboy does it matter whether it\'s a bull or a cow. i think we all know what a bull looks like

Kate Haines
11 Feb 2017

Yes it does matter! Getting that wrong just makes the whole movement look stupid and devalues the message and the messenger.

Olga Mashkova

So beautiful!!

Jean Siegel

So happy for her! Animals should not be on our menus!

Michele Pohl

There's a huge field that I pass going to and from work and sometimes the cows are out. I've seem the cutest calves following their mamas and juveniles playing and chasing each other around. They really are beautiful animals. It makes me sad because I know they're not beingkept as pets.