Ever wondered what happy cow really looks like? Um … this is it, folks! Check out this cow who is literally getting his dance on after being sprung from the meat industry. Who wouldn’t get down and bust a move?!

After being tethered in a narrow stable for most of his life, Bandit performs his freedom-dance showing his gratitude to his rescuers from Gut Aiderbichl Sanctuary (home to 500 rescued cows, bulls, and calves).

Measuring emotions in animals is very important because it helps us better understand them, their needs, and wants. As Bandit shows, a major need (and want) is run free and have the chance to get down and funky once in a while.

He was one of millions destined for life in a factory farm – but this video proves that with moo-ves like that, you never become accustomed to a life of being chained. So if you ever wondered what happy cow looks like (OK — a REALLY happy cow), Bandit is your guy. Go, Bandit! Go, Bandit!

Elephants Are Being Slaughtered for Their Skin to Make Jewelry — Tell the UN to Step in Now!

Puppies With Severe Mange Look Completely Different After 1 Month of Care (PHOTOS)

Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Son Launch Bold Campaign to Bring Plant-Based Nutrition to Communities Across U.S.

Demand Justice for Woman Who Was Criminally Charged After Rescuing a Starving Dog!

341 comments on “Cow Literally Dances With Joy After Being Rescued From Meat Industry (VIDEO)”

Mrowen williams

We are private lending firm,We offer Loans at low interest rate of to any Interested Individual personal. We are governmental Registered authorized financial helper. for more information on how to obtain our Loans contact us today via email: ([email protected]) YOU CAN ALSO ADD US ON WHATSAPP (+919818287948)

Ibrahim Musa

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
capital, etc. ... You are in the right place
Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
Individuals and businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
Interest rate of 3%. Contact us by email: [email protected]

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
**********************
Your full name:
Country/State:
Loan Amount:
Duration
Phone:
Monthly income:
Occupation:

Awaiting your swift response.
May Allah bless you.
IBRAHIM MUSA
power Financial Service Pvt.
Contact Us At :[email protected]
WhatsApp Number +919717357946

jeffery

PLEASE READ!!!! I know this might sounds crazy to everyone and seems too good to be true, but i am a living testimony to others who commented about this great hackers called Cindy. I was in search of loan to enhance my business when i got scammed 4 times by fake lenders who claimed to be loan lenders, i was so doomed that i got worse in debts that i was evacuated from my home secondary to the fact that i was unable to pay my bills. My business fold up that i could not even feed my family and i had no one to run to nor was ready to help, so i ran to the pastor for shelter with my family which he wholeheartedly received us. One morning i was on the internet trying to give it a try if i could get in touch with the real loan lenders so i could get back on my feet, i came across a comment of so many people thanking the great ATM HACKERS WORLD WIDE name cindy for giving them a blank ATM card that can withdrawn the sum of $5,000.00 per day. I found this too good to be true but due to my present condition, i decided to give it a try so i sent a mail to [email protected] and two days later i got a response and was told the procedures needed before getting the card thus i agreed i still find its too good to be true, so i proceeded in giving them what they required and i was shocked when i got a call from the courier three days later that i have a parcel in their possession which belongs to me and i was wondering what it was before this hackers gave me a call and told me that they got a mail from the courier that my parcel has been delivered so i rushed down to their office and i got my parcel and on getting home, i found out that is was my blank card,. so headed for the ATM machine The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .and i almost passed out when i heard the machines counting and dispensed the sum of $5,000.00 Instant and now i have $60,000,00 . I pray if am dreaming, i don\'t ever want to wake up because i know that this still sounds too good but its the truth & am a living testimony that\'s why i decided to take my time to share my testimony to any one who might be interested She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught Cindy\'s email address is [email protected]

Robert Walter
20 Sep 2017

I am very excited today and do not know where to start my testimony from. I was a poor woman with 3 kids, i found it difficult to pay my bills and feed my kids. My husband left me and the kids for another woman and ever since then we were living in pain and hunger but just few days ago i came across a testimony of a man who got a blank ATM card from Mcgregor Kelvins so i immediately contacted them for the same type of ATM card and i am very happy to announce to the world that i am living a fulfilled life. This Blank ATM card can withdraw up to 10,000 dollars and more daily without you having any account with any Bank. I have been able to buy a house and living big with this blank ATM card. Are you poor and need help then contact Mcgregor Kelvins via email: ( [email protected] )

Victoria Young

Awesome ....for this one animal. But can\'t help being sad for the rest of them.

Muriel Servaege

How happy that cow looks! I\'ll never believe cows don\'t know or don\'t understand the sufferings and the death that await them.

zaraki

Onion ninjas are attacking my eyes. Beautiful story

sandra iseman

but can they rescue the rest of the cows :(

SLMorris

Um, that\'s a bull, not a cow. At least I\'ve never seen a cow with such a mighty set of cojones. But what do I know, I\'m a city boy.

Diane Armstrong

I\'m so happy for that cow that was rescued but what about his other friends who wanted to be free and go to a good, decent and caring Sanctuary like their cow friend went to. The video made me happy and sad of the other cows that didn\'t go along with their cow friend. I\'m sure it would have really made their day for freedom from the meat industry. GOD BLESS ALL ANIMALS!!!!

Debbie Dahl
15 Feb 2017

My thoughts exactly!!! Diane Armstrong, I also was wondering about all the other cows. I am hoping that they made this video of just the one cow to show us how excited they get, then they will release the others. God, I hope so.

NANCY

WHY DIDN\'T THEY TAKE THE REST OF THE ANIMALS THAT WERE THERE RATHER THAN JUST ONE. SAD FOR THE OTHERS