- The 10 Best Healthy and Raw Savory Snacks
- Recipe: Raw Fruit + Coconut Ice Cream Cake with Brownie Crust
- Recipe: Raw Lemon Meringue Pie
- The 10 Step Guide to Dining Out Vegan…Like a Boss!
- The 5 Best Vegan and Gluten Free Breads
- Tips and Natural Remedies to Tackle Indigestion
- Recipe: Raw Rainbow Noodles with Spicy Jungle Peanut Sauce
- Why You Should Be Sipping on Apple Cider: Health Benefits + Product Picks
Women (especially many women over 40) struggle when it comes to their wardrobes. Perhaps they don’t know how to align their wardrobes with their body type or lifestyle. Or, maybe the world of fashion feels like a big mystery, in general. Throw in the idea of cruelty-free dressing and they are on overwhelm big time!
Many vegetarians and vegans are confounded and frustrated by the ability of rational, caring people to participate in the irrational, uncaring practice of eating animals. But perhaps most exasperating is the meat-eating “animal lover.” How is it possible for people to both love and eat animals? And how can concerned vegetarians and vegans address this paradox?
- The Ultimate Superfood Guide
- Recipe: Raw Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes
- 5 Homemade Natural Energy Drinks to Fuel Your Workout
- The Dirty Dozen: An Updated List of Fruits and Veggies You Should Buy Organic
- Recipe: Maple Sweet Potato Pecan Burgers
- Recipe: Vegan “Slutty” Brownies
- 10 Kick Ass Healthy Eating Tips
- What’s the Problem with Plastic Bottles?
To avoid stress, plan ahead and know what’s apt to be on your plate. You’re unlikely to find yourself in a situation where there’s literally nothing you are able to eat, so with a little research and friendly communication you might be surprised with how many great vegan meals you’re able to enjoy while away from home.